When you choose an insurance agent, you're really buying a promise of protection for your financial well-being. How do you know that you’re making the right choices about coverage? Are you sure you’re getting the best possible value for your dollar? The options can feel overwhelming.
Since our company's founding, we've proven that an unbiased view and real client advocacy benefits our policyholders, many of whom are our friends and neighbors. Here are just a few reasons why we believe the independent agency experience that Robert Reece Insurance offers makes a real difference.
- You have a choice – Independent agents represent multiple carriers offering a wide variety of coverage options and price points. There’s no need for you to accept one quote from one company or to spend time filling out many different online applications to compare quotes. With connections and market savvy, independent agents can often find a better value for your insurance dollar than you might find searching on your own. We do the shopping. You do the saving. The result? The the right blend of price, coverage and service.
- We are licensed experts – Independents can explain the complexities of insurance in everyday terms, helping you make smart decisions. Why wouldn’t you seek the advice of a licensed insurance professional to be certain that your home, your auto, or your business is properly protected?
- You have a personal advisor – Agents not only find you competitive pricing, they make sure you are adequately covered. Working with you face-to-face, your agent becomes your personal adviser, taking the time to listen to you and understand your individual needs. We know it’s not just about finding a price you can afford; it’s also about making certain you are appropriately covered if you do suffer a loss.
- We advocate for you – If you have a billing or claim concern, or need to change your coverage, we are your advocate, working with the insurance company on your behalf. No 800 numbers. No phone trees. Just personal, professional service.
- We're a fixture in the Evanston community – We share your interest in the community where we work and live. Our involvement in the community spans decades of service to Evanston residents through involvement with the McGaw YMCA, FAAM, the Chessman Club, the Warren Cherry Scholarship Fund and the Evanston Community Foundation. Our offices are conveniently located in downtown Evanston in the former Bank One building, on Orrington and Davis.
- We're a one-stop source – Reece Insurance can meet all of your insurance needs with the companies we represent, providing auto, home, renters, life, health, long-term care and business coverage.
- We're with you for the long run – We'll review your coverage as changes occur - whether you’re upsizing, downsizing, starting a business, getting married, renovating your home, adding a teen driver to your auto policy or looking to provide an extra measure of security in your golden years.